Farr and Pursey Clinical Examination and a “Gait Analysis” evaluation Competition as promoted in Chiltern and Thames Rider Magazine, Terms and Conditions October 2016
1. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter.
2. This promotion consists of one prize draw and entries to the promotion open from 1st October 2016 and closes 23:59 Monday 21st November 2016.
3. Multiple entries and/or spam entries will be disqualified at the discretion of Farr and Pursey Equine Veterinary Services.
4. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Incomplete or corrupt entries will be invalid and will not be entered into the prize draw.
6. Farr and Pursey Equine Veterinary Services will not accept liability for any entries which are not received, incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. The winner will be picked by a random independent adjudicator, and the decision will be final and binding, no correspondence will be entered into. There is one prize which consists of a “Clinical Examination” and a “Gait Analysis” evaluation worth £250. No other consultation/treatment/medication is offered other than the prize listed below
The clinical examination consists of:
• Detailed exam of the skin and eyes
• Palpation of all the limbs for abnormalities.
• Listening to the heart, lungs and guts.
• Worm egg count.
Gait Analysis Evaluation consisting of placement of gait sensors onto horse and trotting in a straight line to assess for any gait anomalies.
9. Farr and Pursey Equine Veterinary Services accept no responsibility/liability for their findings whilst conducting the clinical examination or gait analysis evaluation. There will be no visit charge, unless outside of the regular practice area (as shown on the practice website).
10. The winner of the prize draw of this promotion will be notified by the 30th November 2016 by telephone/text or email. The winner must respond within 48 hours of Farr and Pursey Equine Veterinary Services initial contact via telephone/ text / email to accept the prize. Email is not a secure method of communication and any such transmission is sent at your own risk.
11. All decisions in relation to this promotion and prize draw shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
12. In the event that Farr and Pursey is unable to contact the winner within 48 hours from the date of initial contact, and after taking all reasonable steps to do so then no more attempts will be made to contact the winner and the prize will be forfeited.
13. The prize will be offered on a date convenient to Farr and Pursey Equine Veterinary Service.
14. The prize is as stated, non-transferable and no cash alternatives are available, although Farr and Pursey Equine Veterinary Services reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
15. Farr and Pursey Equine Veterinary Services reserve the right to terminate, amend, or temporarily suspend this promotion at any time, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
16. To the extent permitted by law, by receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Farr and Pursey Equine Veterinary Services and anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of its and their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the ‘Released Parties’) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
17. Farr and Pursey Equine Veterinary Services reserve the right to publish the name of the winner and any photos associated with the prize.
18. This promotion is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Farr and Pursey Equine Veterinary Services, The Old Tack Room, Church farm, Station Road, Aldbury, Herts, HP23 5RS. Entries should not be sent to this address.