- This event has passed.
Test your lameness skills
11/08/2016 @ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PMFree
Join us for an interactive evening testing your lameness diagnosis skills.
We will be covering a host of lameness related topics:
- What to look for in the lame horse.
- The differences in isolating forelimb and hindlimb lamenesses.
- Biomechanics of horse.
- Practical assessments of live horses.
- Where do you start in trying to isolate the cause of lameness.
We will also be covering the future of lameness diagnosis:
- The use of accelerometers and gyroscopes in lameness assessments.
- How the rider can influence lameness.
The evening will consist of a very short presentation, followed by practical demonstrations on how to look at lameness and the use on sensors to help improve our diagnosis.
Our venue has a cafe on site, so food and drink we be available.
We look forward to seeing you there!
We have limited spaces so scroll to the bottom of the page, select the number of tickets you need & RSVP!