Ambulatory Equine Vet – Tring, Hertfordshire
Farr & Pursey Equine Vets is looking to recruit an additional Vet for our expanding practice. We are a forward-thinking, 100% ambulatory practice located in beautiful countryside just a short distance from London.
We have a very varied caseload which includes leisure, competition and stud clients, with most horses being insured. We have some of the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment in the country, including a battery-operated gastroscope, wireless ultrasound scanner and inertial lameness sensor system, plus all the usual toys.
We are looking for a Vet with two or more years’ experience; the successful candidate will be fully supported by an experienced team, including a Certificate holder. We are a close-knit team both in and out of work hours and enjoy making the most of our excellent on-site cafe!
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 1:4 OOH rota
- Long weekend off following a weekend on call
- Dedicated admin time each week
- RCVS, VDS and BEVA memberships paid for
- Generous CPD package with funding for a Certificate
- 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays plus never work your Birthday
- Private healthcare insurance
For an informal chat, please contact Rick Farr or Nikki Pursey on 01442 851921. To apply, please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 16th October 2020