EHV Vaccinations Update

Following a call with our representative for the company that manufactures the EHV vaccines yesterday afternoon, unfortunately we have been given the bad news that there is still no stock available to be sent out to the practice. The date that they have now proposed for stock to be sent out is more likely to be the beginning of June. We have been informed that this is the same across all practices that are waiting for further stock. This is a lot longer than originally hoped, meaning unfortunately we are not able to offer any further EHV vaccinations at this time. Unless informed otherwise we will keep you on the list and will be in touch with any further updates.

All horses that have already received a first dose will receive the second dose as part of the primary vaccination course. Furthermore, pregnant mares that are on our practice list will be contacted separately as these vaccinations were already preallocated prior to the supply issues.

Call Now Button