Snot, sneezes & infectious diseases – current and emerging disease threats to your horse and how you can safeguard against them.
Unless you live in Iceland (we will explain why lol), or your horse has no contact with another horse which has travelled any further than the end of your yard for years – this is the talk for you!
What contagious diseases do you need to know about? What do they look like? Are they dangerous? and more importantly what to do about it.
Don’t wait until your yard is struck down with a disease – come and find out how to prepare yourself!
Join us for an interactive evening testing your lameness diagnosis skills.
We will be covering a host of lameness related topics:
- What to look for in the lame horse.
- The differences in isolating forelimb and hindlimb lamenesses.
- Biomechanics of horse.
- Practical assessments of live horses.
- Where do you start in trying to isolate the cause of lameness.
We will also be covering the future of lameness diagnosis:
- The use of accelerometers and gyroscopes in lameness assessments.
- How the rider can influence lameness.
The evening will consist of a very short presentation, followed by practical demonstrations on how to look at lameness and the use on sensors to help improve our diagnosis.
Our venue has a cafe on site, so food and drink we be available.
We look forward to seeing you there!
We have limited spaces so scroll to the bottom of the page, select the number of tickets you need & RSVP!